The 4th International Conference on Agricultural and Life Sciences 2020 (4th ICALS) will be held on 6-8 October. The conference would be an excellent opportunity for academic researchers, industry professionals, government delegates, and students to interact and share their experiences and knowledge on cutting-edge developments in the fields of
- Agronomy and Food Science,
- Biotechnology and Biomolecule,
- Agricultural Engineering and Technology,
- Smart Education for Plant-based Diet,
- Smart Business for Agriculture and Healthy Food, and
- Smart Social and Politics in Industrial Agriculture.
- Presenter: https://icals.unej.
- Attendee/Listener (FREE): http
- Workshop Participant (Bahasa Indonesia) (FREE): https://icals.unej.ac.
Authors have two publication options, i.e., Scopus-indexed proceeding (with additional processing fee that will be charged before publication) or Journal of Tropical Industrial Agriculture and Rural Development (FREE).
Kindly visit our website for more information https://icals.
The 4th ICALS Committee